Aqua Foundation for Women Grants Program
Aqua Foundation for Women Grants Program offers grants up to $20,000 to organizations serving south Florida whose work strategically aligns with our funding priorities.
The 2018 grant cycle will be announced shortly.
Who can apply?
Organizations recognized by the IRS as a 501(c)(3) nonprofit or organizations that have begun the process of establishing as a 501(c)(3) and have an established fiscal agent can apply for an Aqua Foundation for Women Grant.
Who is not eligible to apply?
Aqua Foundation for Women does not consider grant requests from:
- Political or lobbying organizations
- Fraternal, athletic or social organizations
- Religious organizations for religious purposes
- Public agencies, including state and local governments (for example, health departments). A public entity may serve as a fiscal agent for a charitable organization or be part of a coalition or consortium applying for funding.
- Private foundations
- Organizations that do not directly serve South Floridians
How often can one apply?
Organizations are limited to one application per 12-month period.
How to apply?
The first step in the application process is completing a Letter of Intent (LOI) which will be reviewed by the Foundation staff.
Call the Aqua Foundation for Women office at 305.576.2782 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.