Aqua Foundation for Women Grants Program
Aqua Foundation for Women Grants Program offers grants up to $20,000 to organizations serving south Florida whose work strategically aligns with our funding priorities.
The Foundation prefers to focus funding on innovative awareness and training programs, especially those that have a grassroots or community outreach component, and projects that use innovative techniques or use collaborative methods to benefit the South Florida LBT population. The 2016 grant cycle has not yet opened. Please check back for updates.
Who can apply?
Organizations recognized by the IRS as a 501(c)(3) nonprofit or organizations that have begun the process of establishing as a 501(c)(3) and have an established fiscal agent can apply for an Aqua Foundation for Women Grant.
Who is not eligible to apply?
Aqua Foundation for Women does not consider grant requests from:
- Political or lobbying organizations
- Fraternal, athletic or social organizations
- Religious organizations for religious purposes
- Public agencies, including state and local governments (for example, health departments). A public entity may serve as a fiscal agent for a charitable organization or be part of a coalition or consortium applying for funding.
- Private foundations
- Organizations that do not directly serve South Floridians
How often can one apply?
Organizations are limited to one application per 12-month period.
How to apply?
The first step in the application process is completing a Letter of Intent (LOI) which will be reviewed by the Foundation staff. The grant cycle for 2016 has not yet opened. Please check back for updates.
Call the Aqua Foundation for Women office at 305.576.2782 or email email@example.com.