Aqua Foundation for Women, Aqua Foundation for Scholars, Aqua Foundation for Community, Aqua Foundation for Members
Whether it is providing $50,000 in life-changing student scholarships and mentors, funding the LGBTQ Youth Homelessness Initiative, awarding over $50,000 in critical grants to support and sustain the LBT community, or offering direct programs and services, Aqua Foundation makes a significant impact in South Florida. However, as a nonprofit philanthropic organization, we can only provide this kind of vital support with the help of members of our community.
It is in that spirit that we ask you to join us and become a member of Aqua Foundation for Women today! Your tax-deductible* contribution will directly support programs that make a world of difference in our community.
AFW Membership Program: What is it?
- A pledge membership program that allows you to contribute a personally significant amount each month while making a long-term investment in supporting the philanthropic and LBT community-building work of the Aqua Foundation for Women.
- A simple way for you to multiply the impact of your charitable giving and be part of a proactive group of our most involved supporters.
AFW Membership Program: How does it work?
- Simply make a monthly tax-deductible* pledge to the Aqua Foundation for Women on your credit or debit card: $12.50, $25, $50, $75 or more. Select an amount that fits your budget starting at $12.50 a month! For as little as the cost of one movie a month, you can make a world of difference.
- We will process your payment once a month. It’s that simple. No checks to write, no stamps to buy.
- To cancel, simply notify the Aqua Foundation for Women in writing at any time.
- OR, you can skip the monthly pledge and make an outright gift of $150 or more.
- If you prefer to send a check, please mail to Aqua Foundation for Women, Attn: Membership, 4500 Biscayne Blvd. Suite 340, Miami, Fl. 33137
- You may also call us at 305-576-2782 to make a payment over the phone.
AFW Membership Program: What is the Impact?
- Your reliable monthly and tax-deductible* gift to the Aqua Foundation for Women will directly support our critical work, including:
- Our AFW Scholars and Mentors program through which we send LBT scholars to school, provide them with mentor support and leadership-training opportunities.
- Our AFW Grants Program that serves as a philanthropic tool to help other organizations doing like-minded work (LBT health and wellness, LBT homelessness, transgender education, support and advocacy and LBT empowerment) in the LGBT community. The programs Aqua support also serves Aqua’s constituent base.
- Our annual two-day TransCon event that provides a job fair, workshops, community building and leadership enhancement for our transgender and gender non-conforming communities and their allies and completely free and open to the public.
- Our annual community BBQ that brings individuals and families together to connect and build “chosen families.”
The Aqua Foundation for Women has a long track record of success. To keep the momentum going we depend on the sustaining support of generous individuals like you.
If you would prefer to make your full yearly payment for Membership, click below. To pay for a yearly membership on a monthly basis, proceed to the Monthly Membership Plan section further down.
All members are listed publicly on our site and may also be listed on marketing materials. If you do not wish to be listed on our site or materials please send us an email.
Aqua Foundation for Members
We value all of our members as it takes a wide-range of committed individuals to build a thriving community. For as little as $12.50 a month (or a couple of cups of coffee), you can make a tremendous impact. In addition, to the satisfaction of knowing you are giving back and helping to grow the LBT community, you will receive the benefits outlined here.
To prevent auto renew please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org notifying us at least 45 days prior to your renewal date.
To receive discounts for Aqua Girl your annual membership must be paid in full.
Memberships are non referable.
To make a gift of stock or mutual funds, please click here.
Thank you for your consideration. Please contact Caitlin Wood at 305-576-2782 or email@example.com.
For more information please visit www.aquafoundation.org, call 305-576-2782, or write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contributions to Aqua Foundation for Women are deemed charitable under section 501(a) of the Internal Revenue code as an organization described in Section 501(c)3. US Federal Tax ID 200873622. Please consult your accountant for clarifications.
COPY OF THE OFFICIAL REGISTRATION AND FINANCIAL INFORMATION MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DIVISION OF CONSUMER SERVICES BY CALLING TOLL-FREE (800-435-7352) WITHIN THE STATE. REGISTRATION DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT, APPROVAL, OR RECOMMENDATION BY THE STATE. REG # CH1810