Whether it is providing life-changing student scholarships and mentors, funding the LGBTQ Youth Homelessness Initiative, awarding critical grants to support and sustain the LBT community, or offering direct programs and services, Aqua Foundation makes a significant impact in South Florida. However, as a nonprofit philanthropic organization, we can only provide this kind of vital support with the help of members of our community like you!
It is in that spirit we ask you to join us and become a member of Aqua Foundation for Women today! Your tax-deductible* contribution will directly support programs that make a world of difference in our community.
AFW Membership Program: What is it and how does it work?
- A pledge membership program that allows you to contribute a personally significant amount each month while making a long-term investment in supporting the philanthropic and LBT community-building work of the Aqua Foundation for Women.
- Simply make a monthly tax-deductible* pledge to the Aqua Foundation for Women on your credit or debit card: $12.50, $25, $50, $75 or more. Select an amount that fits your budget starting at $12.50 a month! For as little as the cost of one movie a month, you can make a world of difference.
- We will process your payment once a month. It’s that simple. No checks to write, no stamps to buy.
- To cancel after completing a full year, simply notify Aqua Foundation for Women in writing at any time.
- OR, you can skip the monthly pledge and make an outright gift of $150 or more.
- If you prefer to send a check, please mail to Aqua Foundation for Women, Attn: Membership, 1951 NW 7th Ave, Miami, FL 33136
- You may also call us at 305-576-2782 to make a payment over the phone.
AFW Membership Program: What is the Impact?
- Your reliable monthly and tax-deductible* gift to the Aqua Foundation for Women will directly support our critical work, including:
- Our AFW Scholars and Mentors program through which we send LBT scholars to school, provide them with mentor support and leadership-training opportunities.
- Our AFW Grants Program that serves as a philanthropic tool to help other organizations doing like-minded work (LBT health and wellness, LBT homelessness, transgender education, support and advocacy and LBT empowerment) in the LGBT community. The programs Aqua support also serves Aqua’s constituent base.
- Our annual TransCon event that provides a job fair, workshops, community building and leadership enhancement for our transgender and gender non-conforming communities and their allies and completely free and open to the public.
- Our annual community BBQ that brings individuals and families together to connect and build “chosen families.”
All members are listed publicly on our site and may also be listed on marketing materials. If you do not wish to be listed on our site or materials please send us an email.
To prevent auto renew please send email to email@example.com notifying us at least 45 days prior to your renewal date.
To receive discounts on any offered events, your annual membership must be paid in full.
Memberships are non referable.
To make a gift of stock or mutual funds, please click here.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR DONATION.
For more information please visit www.aquafoundation.org, call 305-576-2782, or write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contributions to Aqua Foundation for Women are deemed charitable under section 501(a) of the Internal Revenue code as an organization described in Section 501(c)3. US Federal Tax ID 200873622. Please consult your accountant for clarifications.
COPY OF THE OFFICIAL REGISTRATION AND FINANCIAL INFORMATION MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DIVISION OF CONSUMER SERVICES BY CALLING TOLL-FREE (800-435-7352) WITHIN THE STATE. REGISTRATION DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT, APPROVAL, OR RECOMMENDATION BY THE STATE. REG # CH1810